Monday, September 13, 2010

Quick Alaina Cuties

Alaina has a new game: try on Mommy's shoes.  She goes into my closet and digs the shoes out that I haven't worn in a long time...heels, flats, crocs.  She shuffles around the house in them.  Yet another thing you don't have to teach a little girl to do.

********

At lunch, this came out of Alaina's mouth:

"Fluffy puppies are SOO cute. 
Baby Naomi is SOO cute.
Apple Ben is...big and strong."

********

Alaina has named one of her stuffed bears.  I've been waiting for this day.  I walked in her room after her nap and she was playing with a bear that Grandma Kimble gave her.  She saw me and announced, "This bear is Radar!"  Radar is the name of Big Bird's bear.  She then referred to him as "Radar" for the rest of the afternoon. 

She may be all Two, but she is pretty cute about it.

No comments: