Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Alaina!


You are 2 years old! I can't believe how much fun it is to have a 2-year-old. I had no idea this is what life would be like when I was looking at your sleepy, squishy face two years ago. You are growing and learning; you are fun and funny. I love that you love people and that you feel free to greet strangers with a cheerful hello and a smile. I hope you never lose that, and I hope to teach you how to temper it with discernment so you can be free to love strangers without putting yourself in danger. You are going to be a big sister this year, and I think you are going to love having a little sister for a playmate. You will have so much to teach her.


Daddy and I love you very much. We pray that God protects your life and protects you from evil. We pray that God will draw you to Him at an early age, and that you will hate sin and get caught when you're guilty. We pray that God prepares friends for you that will encourage you in your walk with Him. And we pray that you will be a woman of influence, and not one who is easily influenced by the world.


Happy Birthday, Sweets. You make our life happy.


Love,

Mommy

No comments: