Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick 5

1.  We've taken a tiny step forward in our house hunting adventures.  On Sunday we actually wrote an offer on a house.  I think it would be such a good fit for our family.  However, we're still waiting on word of whether or not the seller has accepted it.  It's a short sale, so even if the seller signs it still has to go through the bank, which means that there are no guarantees that we'll get it.  Our realtor thinks it's weird that the seller hasn't responded yet.  I think they're waiting a few days to see if a better offer comes in.  Which is lame.  But it's their right, I suppose.  I'd just like to know either way, you know?

2.  Lo and behold, Joya has taken a few steps!  She's not hard-core committed to the whole walking thing, but she has taken a few!


3.  I've been barricading Joya in the living room since she turned mobile.  Mostly because we only have one good baby gate, which goes across the stairs that go down, and I don't want her climbing up the stairs.  But the past few days, she's been showing up in the kitchen when I'm cooking lunch or dinner.  I didn't quite know how she was escaping...until today.
Yep.  She simply climbs in the toy box.  And out the other side. 


4.  I tried to get a picture of the girls together, because I'm terrible about doing that kind of stuff.  Here's the best I could get:

5.  And here's a good one of Alaina.  3-year-olds are so accommodating.

It's the 3rd of February...and winter begins!  Stay warm!

No comments: