Friday, February 19, 2016

Quick 5

We have been thoroughly fooled into thinking it is spring.

1. Last Friday I took the two little girls in for haircuts. I had a coupon. And Bria actually had her hair cut at Great Clips. I thought I was going to have to take her to the $$$$ kid place, but she did just fine for the good, affordable people of Great Clips. The promise of a sucker at the end is pretty magical.

 2. Alaina had a great time at her Valentine's party at school. She ate tons of junk, watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, and came home with some great booty. And her box was a perfect representation of her:
3. Speaking of Alaina, I forgot to mention that she got new glasses. I caved to the pressure of the eye doctor and got her glasses with transition lenses, so they turn to sunglasses outside. I know it's probably a good thing. But how old does this girl look?
4. Then there was our annual tradition of a heart pizza. We love that one.
5. The girls even got to have Valentine's fun with Grammy, decorating heart cookies. I really don't recommend eating any of the ones that Bria decorated, though. I cannot verify whether or not the sprinkles were licked before they were put on the cookies.

 Hope you have a peaceful weekend!

No comments: