Thursday, June 2, 2016

Happy 8th Birthday, Alaina!!

I always knew this day would come. The day when all traces of your early years disappeared, and your life started to be marked by what you can do, rather than what you can't. You are 8 today, and you are the coolest 8 year old I know. You really rocked 2nd grade, doing well in the school part and the friend part. You catch on so quickly to every new thing we teach you to do. Cleaning bathrooms, doing dishes, watering plants, reading to your sisters...you are such a big help to me. Your sisters love you and missed you so much while you were at school. We're all so glad to have you home for the summer.

I pray that you fully understand that you were made in God's image, and that He has plan to prosper you, and not harm you. I pray that you will delight yourself in the Lord, because if you do, He has promised to give you the desires of your heart. I pray you will always trust the Lord to provide for your needs. I pray you will grow in goodness, compassion, brotherly kindness and love toward everyone you meet.

I really like who you are turning out to be.

We love you!

Love,
Mom, Dad, Joya & Bria

Alaina - Age 8

Favorite Color - Black
Favorite Toy - My flying squirrel
Favorite Fruit - Mango
Favorite TV Show - Odd Squad
Favorite Thing to Eat For Lunch -Ramen
Favorite Outfit - My ninja costume
Favorite Game - Limbo
Favorite Snack - Fruit snacks
Favorite Animal - Horse
Favorite Song - The Captain Underpants song
Favorite Book - Tom Gates
Best Friend - Avery
Favorite Cereal - Lucky Charms
Favorite Thing to Do Outside - Run and fly my kite
Favorite Drink- White grape juice
Favorite Holiday - My birthday
Favorite Bed Buddy - Squirrley
Favorite Thing to Eat for Breakfast - Toast with Cookie Butter
What do you want for your birthday dinner? Ramen
What do you want to be when you grow up? A comics writer

2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016


No comments: